Alpha And Omega Jumpers are premium jumpers, beautifully knitted together with precision and care. These jumpers are designed to make you look good, sophisticated and stylish with their vibrant colours and suede leather patches. Above all, they have been designed to celebrate the birth of the Saviour of the world, Jesus Christ, and the opportunity to spread this good news.
- Jesus My Saviour Polo Neck Jumpers
- Alpha And Omega Jumpers with Jesus wrapped in swaddling clothes born in the city of Bethlehem of Judea.
Luke 2:12 “And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.”
2. Jesus Our Lord
- Alpha And Omega Jumpers with Jesus wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manager which would be a sign for the shepherds of his birth – “Jesus Our Lord”.
Luke 2:12 “And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.
3. Our Saviour is Born Today
- Alpha And Omega Jumpers with the shepherds watching over their flock by night when the angel of the Lord stood before them in glory to tell them about the birth of Jesus, the saviour in Bethlehem of Judea – “Our Saviour is Born Today”.
Luke 2: 8-12 “Now there were in the same country shepherds living out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night. And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid. Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.”
4. A King is Born
- Alpha And Omega Jumpers with the wise men looking at the star searching for a young child, Jesus. There is no clear indication of the exact number of wise men from the scripture but only that they brought with them 3 types of gifts (Gold, Frankincence, and Myrrh) – “A King is Born”.
Matthew 2: 1-2,7-8 “Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem, saying, “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.” Then Herod, when he had secretly called the wise men, determined from them what time the star appeared. And he sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and search carefully for the young Child, and when you have found Him, bring back word to me, that I may come and worship Him also.”
Psalms 72: 10 -11 “The kings of Tarshish and of the isles shall bring presents: the kings of Sheba and Seba shall offer gifts. Yea, all kings shall fall down before him: all nations shall serve him.”
Isaiah 60: 6 “The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the Lord.”